Collection for Sale

Marlin 1992
Beginner

Collection for Sale

Post by Marlin 1992 »

I was a Manufacturer's rep for Marlin and started in 1992. I have acquired some Marlins over the years. I purchased serial #49 Employees limited version and have the following: 1894-CNLTD 44/40, 1895-CL 45/70, 1897-CL 22LR, 1897-AO 22LR. I am interested in selling the set as a package. In addition, I have an 1894-CL 218 Bee. They are NIB with all the paperwork and untouched since I received them. I would be interested in selling the products if the price is realistic. I also collected assorted Marlin giveaways including the rubber mats. If there is something missing from your collection, I may have it as I have been known to be a pack rat.
palabra
Pro-Marksman

Re: Collection for Sale

Post by palabra »

Please send me a list of what you have for sale. I have a new office with a built in 7 ft desk. I am looking for something to put down on it when working on my Marlins. What desk mats or work mats do you have? I may be able to use something larger than normal if you have it. Do you have any vintage sights, barrels etc? Thanks in advance. Must have been great to work for Marlin, we are all jealous.
Marlin 1992
Beginner

Post by Marlin 1992 »

I have rubber counter mats that are standard sized. They are the same size dealers would show handguns on. I also have a Blue/Silver rifle rug built for Marlin by Boyt, as well as Screw Drivers, lapel pins, Belt Buckles, Marble knives, coffee mugs, and rings built for the rimfire bolt action rifles. Unfortunately, none of the Marlin peep sights. If you are creating a Marlin Room, I have some metal second amendment signs, as well as displays we used at the dealer and distributor shows. I am interested in attending the next national show, but I have not heard as to where it will be located. I even kept my Marlin sales manuals from 1992. If you look at the manuals, you will be able to tell how well the company was doing by the intensity of the manual.
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Marlin 1992;

The next annual meeting of the Marlin Firearms Collectors Association, Ltd. will be held in Louisville, Kentucky, September 16 & 17, 2017.
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
Marlin 1992
Beginner

Post by Marlin 1992 »

Thanks for the show information.
Marlin 1992
Beginner

Post by Marlin 1992 »

Things got hectic before I could put anything together. Will postpone my offerings until the spring. I promise I will better prepared. Regards,
Navysteve32440
Beginner

Post by Navysteve32440 »

Feel free to contact me about your collection when you get ready. Navysteve32440@hotmail.com. Thanks, Stephen.
cmccann06
Beginner

Post by cmccann06 »

Interested in the bee, please feel free to contact me cmccann06@gmail.com, thanks Chad