How available is this stuff

Any questions related to guns

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot

Road King
Expert

How available is this stuff

Post by Road King »

I recently came across a guy at a gun show that had a collection of Marlin stuff for sale, so I naturally bought it all. My question is this stuff still available?

Road King
" More guns then I need, but not as many as I want."
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Re: How available is this stuff

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

Road King;

At one time, all this was available from the Marlin Collectors Association. The Association was getting it from Marlin, but that stopped several years ago, so what you have there is no longer available from Marlin. The Association may still have some of what you have there, but very little.
You have a very nice "hoard" of stuff there, especially the multi-tip screwdrivers and the belt buckels. I am sure none of the older patches are available from the Association any longer, and I know the 2nd Amendment decals are no longer available.
Nice find!
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
Road King
Expert

Post by Road King »

Thanks Regnier, being from Canada, it's real hard to find any of this stuff. I wish I had got to him earlier as he told me he had more stuff. The only thing that I didn't purchase was the neck ties, he had about 1/2 dozen of them. This was all found at a gun show in Arizona a couple of weeks ago. The dates on the buckles show 1996, not excatly antique but hopefully they will some day become collectable.
The guy told me he used to work for Marlin and had this stuff for give aways. He gave me all the stuff for a super deal and even thew in some large Marlin / H&R Banners, some H&R belt buckles and nice brass Colt Buckles.
All will look good in my Gun Room.
Road King
" More guns then I need, but not as many as I want."
marlincowboy
Beginner

Post by marlincowboy »

If you are still looking for Marlin collectible stuff, decals, pins, knives, prints, and such. I have some available for sale to Marlin collectors.
Cheers,
Marlincowboy