KC Gun Show

This is an area for guests to post questions

Moderators: Regnier (gunrunner), JohnK, Sure-Shot, Marlin

Forum rules
I have unlocked this forum but made it read only for non members -- Webmaster --
LenH
Beginner

KC Gun Show

Post by LenH »

New guy just joined from the peoples republic of Illinois. Looking for information on Annual Meeting of the Marlin Firearms Collectors Association & Show. I have read the rules & am not offering this gun on this site. I have a old Marlin I would like to trade or sell, is this show open to the public? If so would it be a worth while drive for a weekend? Is there a web site, my computer says the one listed here is no longer or maybe a phone number would work? From where I am to KC it would be about a 4 hour drive one way, would like to confirm date and location. ----------- Sure hope I got this right, thanks for allowing the post!
Regnier (gunrunner)
Distinguished Expert

Re: KC Gun Show

Post by Regnier (gunrunner) »

LenH;

Skip trying the link posted and do a GOOGLE search for the Missouri Valley Arms Collectors Association. You can click on one of those links and it will take you to the MVACA website.
The Marlin Collectors Association is meeting there for their annual meeting and display show. The actual Association business meeting will be on Saturday evening, but the show does open to the public on Saturday morning at 9:00 A.M. There will be multiple displays put on by members of MFCA , and from what I am hearing quite a few displays this year.
The show is a pretty good show. I live about 3 hours away and even when I do not display, I attend the show.
Due to the increasing cost of ammunition, there will be no warning shot!

The growing federal deficit = generational slavery to the national debt.

If the world was perfect.......it wouldn't be.
LenH
Beginner

Re: KC Gun Show

Post by LenH »

Thanks much, I will plan to be there. ----------- Len